Welcome to the movement hub and blog for 6months2fame. Here you will find all the interests of the Fame Gang, links to our company sites, blogs, and twitters. We want you all to be apart of the team, you may not be in the studio or office with us but by logging on here you will get a peek in to what we do and what we love. From informational posts about us to posts about things we enjoy it is all here!

Friday, April 29, 2011

iHEEZY's Fashion Tips Vol. 5

This is more like a shameless plug than an actual list of tips (don't you dare judge me). But if you all follow me on twitter (@iHEEZY if you not followingm e do that now) you all have seen me tweet #koolsincebirth. That is an idea stuck in my head for the longest; the idea is for a dope hipster clothing line and the wheels have finally gone in to motion so stay tuned for more more information on #koolsincebirth. BUT....I do have one fashion tip today...DON'T ROCK FAKE KICKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment