Welcome to the movement hub and blog for 6months2fame. Here you will find all the interests of the Fame Gang, links to our company sites, blogs, and twitters. We want you all to be apart of the team, you may not be in the studio or office with us but by logging on here you will get a peek in to what we do and what we love. From informational posts about us to posts about things we enjoy it is all here!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Earlly Mac feat. MGK

Ok so this is one of my favorite tracks of my man Earlly Mac's mixtape and it features one of my favorite new artists (MGK). You all should know by know that I'm from Detroit (word to Cass Tech) and I show Finally Famous love whenever I can so when I youtubed "Foolay" to hear my s**t I was hype to see a low-budget but fun looking video featuring Earl Mac, Big Sean, Say It Aint Tone, and MGK. Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment