Welcome to the movement hub and blog for 6months2fame. Here you will find all the interests of the Fame Gang, links to our company sites, blogs, and twitters. We want you all to be apart of the team, you may not be in the studio or office with us but by logging on here you will get a peek in to what we do and what we love. From informational posts about us to posts about things we enjoy it is all here!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

iHEEZY Checks In: My Freshman 6

What's good my people! I know we haven't been real personal as of late and we tryna get back there so I thought I would hit yall with my Freshman 6! You all know the 2011 XXL Freshman 10 is on the way so I thought I would do something along those lines; these are 6 artists that I will personally cover here and many other places all year long;

Cyhi Da Prynce: A rookie on the G.O.O.D. Music team hailing from Atlanta; Cyhi has a cut throat precise delivery and word play that falls over the beat calmly yet aggressively with a subtle cockiness.

French Montana: Morrocan born French is a rapper that has been over looked on tracks such as "I'm On It" but he has a laid back flow but still cuts deep with lyrical content.

Dom Kennedy: The former Curren$y producer from the Chi is an artist that will kill you with cool, a relaxed yet hard hitting flow is what you can expect from Dom.

Diggy Simmons: The prince of hip-hop; a break out on the scene in 2010 The Son of Run has large shoes to feel but I'm sure he can do it with his loaded-lyrics and crazy similes and metaphors.

Chip Tha Ripper: The Cleveland native behind the original Fat Raps is long over due for credit on his amazing lyricism.

Yelawolf: Last but not least is the newest addition to the Shady/Aftermath stable; the hardcore Alabaman by the name of Yelawolf. From features like "Yo Dj Ain't No Dj' to a phenomenal show he put on in the BET Hip Hop Awards cypher Yela is reminiscent of another "Shady"chracter.
Be on the look out for coverage from all 6 of these artists!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment