Welcome to the movement hub and blog for 6months2fame. Here you will find all the interests of the Fame Gang, links to our company sites, blogs, and twitters. We want you all to be apart of the team, you may not be in the studio or office with us but by logging on here you will get a peek in to what we do and what we love. From informational posts about us to posts about things we enjoy it is all here!

Friday, May 27, 2011

TM 103 Has A Release Date!!




After I complained on twitter and made a post about Jeezy's new mixtape with complaints their is finally a release date for TM 103! No need to thank me I was just doing my job as a fan of hip hop. Jay (Jeezy) spoke with rap-up.com and said that this will be an "epic" project and that it will be in stores July 26, 2011!!! Please I hope for your sake and mine that this is true. Until then be sure to grab Jeezy's newest DJ Drama powered mixtape "The Real Is Back" this Saturday at 1:03 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment